breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

baking in progress!!!!
haha, currently baking cookies for frenz n all. those lucky
ones i noe, will get a gd treat from me tomorrow. if u do
see me ah. if not u better count ure self lucky, who noes wat
would happen to u if u do it some?

went out with my pri besties yesterday, lonng time nvr
see them already n one of them is damm tall sia... lik
half a head taller than me, i felt so short next to her had
to actualy lift my head to see her. went on to pp to walk,
walk n i bought something i've been looking for so long already.
but i wont say wat it is, u wan to noe come n find me, but
it snot comfirm that i would tell u.

nothing much went on this few days, except me falling sick
todae. must be playing too much n consuming too much
mac, so im on 2 days of mc.

7:05 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link