breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

veri sian............. nothing to do rite now, so decided to blog.

ok let me start

music- boring nothing to do. wat does music has to do with our studies?

maths- quite ok, got 20/30 for the class test so lan n i had to change

place with lindsay for the lessons. i missed my seat so much!!!

wonder if this arrangment is for the rest of the year for maths lessons

if so, im going to die of bordem nobody to talk to. sad*

science- interesting. my mouth manage to start exercising during this period

by talking quite abit

mother tounge- boring n veri sian, had to take a small test on our compo format

or else u are stuck in remedial. for me im stuck there already

lit- another boring lesson, went through papers n the clay marble ZZZzZZZzzz...





CREDITS: director of movie, yizhen

:main actor lizhong aka frog

:main actress linhui aka missy

:supporting actresses juliana n jeannette



DO ENJOY THE MOVIE IF U CAN UNDERSTAND IT



note: watching a few times helps u understand better
n do off my blog music while watching it THANK U





thats all for today cause im going to la~la land soon..........

will post kimberly besti fren photo next tim YAWns.............




2:55 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link