breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

prepare to see an emo me tomorrow, cause im so damm tired!!
so i probably be remaining shut the whole day. so dont bother
to try to cheer me up, unless ure name is juliana. cause i she
can really make me laugh when im emo.

had an nightmare last night sia, it was so scary or rather weird weird.
i dreamt i was being emo in class, n ppl in order to cheeer me up went
to the toilet n came oout wearing clown suits. make-up n everything,
not scary to u rite.... HELLO!!! i'm scared of clowns ok? i just hate the way they
look cause it gives me goosebumps. n i imagine myself crying in class, so damm
paiseh... cause i cried in school once already lucky not in front of my frens n few
saw it. but in this case even the teacher saw me crying. i coould hav dug a hole n
hide inside already. but thank GOD i woke up soon after that, or i could hav really cried..

die liao must continue studying liao,
later tomorrow fail. all the best

2:23 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link