breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

i have decided to cheer up n accept tne
fact that there are many difference in
our live.maybe we are just not meant to
be frens,who would noe???? so wad if
we knew eacher other since young,maybe
we dont noe so much of each other in
actual fact. cause it takes time to build trust
so i think thats the thing thats missing
among us. so lets just let this matter rest
le n let time settle all this.

i feel so happy n contented with all i have
now, my mother takes care of me so well
that i hav nothing to complain. i even managed
to go on a shopping spree in both singapore n
JB. the new pair of shoes i hav is so kawaii that
i fell in love with it at first sight,the 4 new tees
n a pair of bermudas all bought 4 me by my
dear mummy.heeeheee........... love her so much!!!

went out with shirly to cs n we took neoprints!!!!!
hahaha shirly look as cute as a baby, she probally
will kill me if i put all the prints here but hav no
time to upload it yet... maybe next time bah
well got to go bye....

things change so much in time
i just wish we hav no differences

9:00 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link