breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

hide n seek............ can u find zhen
wat u looking at!!!!!
having fun
i suck in this pic, i look lik a crazy person
this is much better , i think


weeeeee...................
went studying with zhen n shir at my house. but first
we had lunch at 5* chicken rice which caused a freaking
$17 for 3 plates of rice, so ex sia pocket goin to be
empty soon if every meal i eat cause this much. we were
very 'guai' we actually studied n did our bk report, do u
believe me??? well maybe not, we did study only for the last
45min xD. before we got serious n no kidding zhen really
is studying very hard i think better than me. i have only
completed geog, halfwat through 4 sci n hist can die liao,
so many more subjects to go sian....... tell ure something if
u ever go out with zhen nvr let her cycle cause its really scary.
n shir is not a bad cyclist so ask her out is a better choice xD. so
please take note if u dont want to risk any injury.



6:54 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link