breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

HEEHEE!!!! really shoudnt be here now,
but i just couldnt resit the temptation to
blog. todae was so fun, but the fun part only
begain after lessons ended. went to jiahao house
to transported the newspaper it was so damm heavy
that we even resorted to using a dustbin. hahaha.......
n who rushed it all the way to the girl guides room???
the security guard.lol. u may think this is boring, wait
till i hear the rest.

so blah blah the other group brought more newspaper
along n we got 1000+ kg of paper le. lagging alot behind
the sec 3, sian looks lik this time we wont beat them. while
helping to pack the room there was a newspaper fight sia.
not sure who started it but crusheed newspaper was seen
flting throught the air. got hit n i slip n fell so many times,
i think im covered in bruise le. well im that soft ok.


a flower dies over time
does this apply to frenship?

the cheesy smile
me n enhao

10:33 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link