breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

okay haven been posting for the past few days,
so im going 2 start from fri. had my hair cut after
school at the hair stylist, my head feels so freaking
light now that i feel lik a air head all of the sudden.
so went back 2 school for np, did drills as usual bu
we had erm.......... wats is it called aiyah i forgot le
but we learned to tie diff knots. so i manage to left
earlier , have parents letter to leave.

so sat now, went back to school 4 the fenshan cc
walk-a-thon. at first i thought it was going to be so
damm boring, but surprisingly i actuelly enjoyed it.
toke lots off photos n shirly kept taking candid shots
of things around us n juliana n me lol.the whole event
earlier by 2h. so went to inter had KFC. we even ordered
a family meal. weired right, but we are lik a family in some
way another. so my new family has increased to afifah, sheril,
vanisha, shirly, juliana , nasuha , syafiqah n me. it was so
fun sia.
well i will end here.................


life lik a unsolved puzzle,
so much to piece together 2 form a picture
of how lifes lik

6:16 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link