breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

i so hate school!!!! its driving me crazy, todae we had
HE pratical exam sia. was rushing here n there for at least
45mins to prepare n serve the food.everyone around me
seems to finsih so fast, which made me more kanchiong to
finish. after all our efforts n perparations the teachers do not
bother to taste a bit, maybe their afraid of food poisoning.
whatever go back class have english where we had to write a
freaking boring summery n finished it when its not even due
on that. its so damm idiotic, wonder who invented this method
which such a waste off time. so my day passes lik this go to
school come back use com then study , n its since become a
daily routine..................so sian

well maybe life is ment to be this boring,
few knows the key to happiness
please tell me if u know

3:51 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link