breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARHH!!!!!!!!

why is blogger so hard 2 use!!!! as u can see after trying 4 so
long i finally change the html settings 2 the blogskin
i wan, but its so difficult 2 understand 4 a computar idiot lik me
.
i really admire those with so much patients 2 do their blogs so nicely.
need 2 find HELP big time !! somemore i have 2
complete this by the end of the week. cause zhen n
jul have been nagging to see this blog 4 so long. n still

cant figure out much yet on wat to do*sigh*

PLEASE help me if u see this I'M begging u *goes on my knees n begging 4 help*

8:36 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link