breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

finally found time 2 change my blogskin n '
change my music. but this is only temporary
still on the lookout 4 a nicer one.

todae during english class my day was so
sucky sia, kanna hit in the head by a flying pen
cap . it spoiled my mood for that lessons, somemore
say my fault 4 throwing pen at him. so idiot larh.....
dont gao qin chu then throw ppl. he really getting
more on my nerves this days. just hope he would
get his freaking head out of ppl buisness, i think
he really need to get his specs check or maybe get
another pair.

geog lessons was not bad , but i enjoyed cme the most
miss krisnan let us have free period todae so we were
chatting about some crappy stuff. lingying was dancing
n singing in class , it was so damm funny even managed to
record a short clip of him pestering jiao hao. but i
will delete it sooner or later, took it 4 the thrill of
him not paying attention to what was happening while he
sang.need 2 end here le , have to go tuition soon.
bye bye!!!!


just let me drift away into my own world.......................

5:38 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link