breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

dont noe 4 wat reason todae, i almost
fell asleep was so damm tired. even
i slept more than 12 over hours the
day before. came 2 school on the morning
n went 4 the music lesssons. it was so
boring all we did waas create our own
songs which sounded so weird 2 em
cause i dont even have the slightest
idea on wat to do.so happy dont hav
english 2dae cuase i could really fall
asleep during that.so the whole day
just passed lik that.......

sian* school getting even more boring
than usual le.some teachers are so naggy
now a days,wont even spare us their constant
naggings.wat can i do leh....... i cant ask them to
shut up, so just has to ren ah. n that stupid idoitic
pig is really getting more on my nerves le.
ppl not even talking 2 him, still got nerves 2
come n talk terms with us. who he think he is
the king of the world must all listen to him,
hhope the holidays come soon...........

up, left, down n right
my life going in all direction
when would i find the correct path???/

10:48 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link